LithiumnLithiumn

Main Art Reviews Stats

Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

I loved it

Hyun's (Bostaff) was by far the best. I also liked Miccool's (Cardiac Arrest, meaning Heart Attack), Drifts' (Multiple Weapon Massacre), and Endo-K's (Shovel)

Canabalt Canabalt

Best Game EVER!!

I probably wouldn't think very highly of this game if it weren't for the amazing music. That just shows how much of an influence music is. The game is great, along with the sound effects, and the music is awesome. I must give props to both you and DannyBstyle.

/A-W/- The Heart of Trance /A-W/- The Heart of Trance

Not hard enough. :\

Let me start off by saying I can't judge this very well, considering I just got a new headset, and this one has WAAAAY too little treble, so I'm not hearing things properly.

Anyway, I really like this. It's good, and the only thing I have to say about it is that it's not "heavy" or "hardcore" enough. I know you were going for a "laid back" feel, according to the description, and I respect that, but the "laid back" feel isn't my cup of tea, I prefer much more heavy beats.

Audio-Warfare responds:

i was trying to get the right speed of the "heart beat" which limited me on the hardcore stuff, i would of put more heavy beats but it was too slow "60 bpm"

thanks for the advice ill be sure to make some more songs with a heavier beat ;)

- /A-W/

The Cock Trance Chronicles The Cock Trance Chronicles

Combo Whore!

99% of the music you make is purely fucking amazing. What is up, however, with the name? I downloaded it, but I just named it "The Trance Chronicles."